Saturday, February 4, 2012

JOE WILSON IS RIGHT

Obama is a liar, so we have to question EVERYTHING he says.

Just a few examples:

The USA is producing more oil than ever before

Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”

No signing statements to nullify or undermine congressional instructions as enacted into law

U.S. Involvement in Libya Will Last 'Days, Not Weeks'

No “boots” on the ground in Libya

I will not rest until the BP Oil Spill stops

The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.

If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it

“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions

We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.

The Health Care Package will pay for itself

We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care

I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”

I will cut the deficit in half by end of first term

Health Care deals will be covered on C-span

Recovery Act will save or create jobs

Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.

No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus

Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year

Minimum Wage will increase to $9.50/hr

I will have the most transparent administration in History

We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line

I’ll get rid of earmarks

When a bill lands on my Desk, the public will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.

My father served in World War II.I have always been against Iraq

I will have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009

Seniors Making less than 50,000 will not have to pay taxes

I don’t Have Lobbyists

I was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.

I Barely Know Rezko

My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church

I didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was radical

No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...