Friday, October 26, 2012

THIS IS HOW IT IS

Well boys & girls, I just could not remain silent on this issue any longer…several of my female friends & colleagues are doing a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth (bless their hearts) under the premise that we have to vote for Obama because anyone else in the White House will take absolute control over their bodies and women will no longer have any say in their own health care issues…well boys & girls, I am here to tell you that is false, and even more importantly, this election is about a whole lot more than just our body parts. There, I’m all better now.

No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...