Monday, January 21, 2013

NOW IS THE TIME...


It has come to my attention that there are some people who have never taken the vow to protect this great country. You don't have to be in the military to swear to defend your country, just get at least one witness, face the flag, raise your right hand and place your left hand on the Bible and repeat this:

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I take this obligation freely and without mental reservation or purpose of evasion. Pledging my life, my fortunes and my sacred honor. So help me God.

Now go and be faithful to your vow.

No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...