Monday, April 8, 2013

BADGE OF HONOR

These harsh words never hurt...they are a badge of honor:

I'm called a RACIST for criticizing our President.
I'm called a TERRORIST because I want to protect our 2nd Amendment.
I'm called a TEABAGGER for supporting our Constitution.
I'm called a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT because I speak my mind.
I'm called a TROUBLEMAKER because I ask questions.
I'm called a BIRTHER because I dare question documents.
I'm called a TRAITOR for exposing corruption in our government.
I'm called a CONSPIRACY THEORIST for questioning documents.
I'm called ANTI-AMERICAN because I do not toe a party line.
I'm called a WAR MONGER because I support our troops.
I'm called a GREEDY CAPITALIST because I believe that we are entitled to what we earn.

Yes, I am guilty as charged, and darn proud of it! Now what?

No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...