Friday, June 22, 2012

AS I SAID IN THE VERY BEGINNING...

All AG Holder needed to do was stand up, say that we were on a mission, it went horribly wrong and I am heartily sorrow for the tragic results.

But no, let's show our lack of character, let's tell lies, more lies and damned lies and if that does not work, we'll hide under our desks.

This tells me all I need to know about this Administration.

Guess no one remembers history with regards to President Nixon and Watergate.

Murdered border agent Brian Terry's parents accuse Obama officials of 'hiding something' | Fox News

No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...