Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WTG WISCONSIN

A big WTG to our neighbors in the Badger State! It does appear that more and more of the folks are stepping away from the KookAide and beginning to look at life with a true sense of reality. F Y I and IMO, now is the time to increase your stake in the Kimberly-Clark Corporation....the makers of Kleenex...there is going to be a lot of, what's that Julie London song, oh yeah, "Cry Me A River" going on. Now, let's get on with the business of state, we have a lot of work to do. Again, congrats to Governor Walker and the folks in the great State of Wisconsin. My next step it to find out how much Democrats and KookAide drinkers forced the folks to spend on this recall election...I am wondering if that sum would have been better spent toward funding worker's pension plans or salaries/wages? I will let you know when I have a handle on the amount.

No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...