Friday, May 22, 2015

JUST ANOTHER HOAX PERPETRATED ON YOU AND ME

OK boys & girls, as far as I am concerned, this is settled science:  Stimulus I and II did not create new jobs.  

Whether our government has to borrow or impose new taxes or print it, the money given away in I and II was not free.  The money had to come from somewhere.  Other than China, guess where!

For all the Democrats faux concern about helping the poor, they were in it to merely help themselves.  

Bottom line = Stimulus I and II was a huge transfer of wealth as a payback to a select few for their support of Democrat candidates. 

"Shovel ready" ring a bell?




No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...