Sunday, May 24, 2015

CONCLUSIONS FROM EVIDENCE

“I’m not a scientist either, but I know a lot of scientists. I have the capacity to understand science. The capacity to look at facts and base my conclusions on evidence."
~Barack Obama on climate change deniers~
 
Now, this prompts me to ask:  Does your capacity to look at facts include ISIS, healthcare, the economy, the national debt, foreign policy, our open borders, diminished military, etc.? 


Based on your conclusions from "evidence", it certainly shows, as far as I am concerned, your serious lack of capacity to understand much of anything.

No comments:

PSA for my fellow Americans who choose to NOT pay attention...

Commies in Action: The beautiful Reconciliation Monument in Arlington National Cemetery is being taken down. Despite pleas, meetings, phon...